If you are scheduled for an evaluation, your appointment will consist of a consultation explaining your diagnosis and treatment options.
If you are scheduled for treatment, your initial appointment will consist of a consultation and treatment will be initiated at that time.
Please assist us by providing the following information at the time of your first appointment:
- Your referral slip and any X-rays if applicable.
- You may preregister with our office by filling out our secure online Patient Registration Form.
- Please allow 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
- A list of medications you are presently taking.
- If you have dental insurance, bring in your insurance information with you as well as the completed Patient Registration forms. This will save time and allow us to help you process any claims..
IMPORTANT: All patients under the age of 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at the consultation visit.
If your dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office. If there is not enough time, please pick them up and bring them to our office.
If additional films are necessary, they can be taken at our facility. We use the Schick CDR® Digital Imaging System, which provides clear, sharp images in real time on a computer screen. This system requires only a fraction (approximately 80% less) of radiation of traditional x-rays.