Links of Interest
- American Association of Endodontists – national organization representing the specialty of endodontics or root canal treatment.
- American Association of Women Dentists – dedicated to enhancing and promoting participation and leadership for women in organized dentistry.
- American Dental Association – ADA Online – access to news, publications, and products and services related to dental health.
- American Medical Association – another useful site with links to consumer health information, vast AIDS information center, searchable database of more than 650,000 physicians.
- Association of Managed Care Dentists – a non-profit organization dedicated to the education of dentists and related professionals about the emerging managed care delivery systems.
- MedicineNet – Content-rich commercial site includes interactive groups, ask-the-doctor feature, medical dictionary, comprehensive drug information, medical news, disease-specific information, and links.
- Massachusetts Dental Society – Source for information about dental health, member dentists, member benefits, and Yankee Dental Congress.
- WebMD – The leading source for trustworthy and timely health and medical news and information.
- WebDental – American based dental database